At GSS we take pride in a track record of delivering complex projects on time and on budget. The majority of the management are qualified Civil Engineers who collectively enjoy their work in devising and delivering solutions to difficult and challenging projects. We strive for excellence in our performance which spreads from Director Level through the management system and throughout our site operatives.
We have highly motivated Site Managers that have the experience and competence to manage these complex projects, backed by a team of office based qualified engineers. The site personnel are equally highly motivated and the key members have extensive experience in their aspect of the work.
Our Key Personnel
- Martin Pedley BSc (Hons) DPhil FICE CEng:- Managing Director
- Andy Parks BEng (Hons):- Director
- Dave Bell MEng (Hons):- Director
- Sean Bennett BEng (Hons):- Director
- Devji Bhuva MSc, CEng, MICE:- Associate
- Adam Fisher:- Senior Construction Manager
- Chris Pack HNC Civil Engineering:- Technical Specialist
- Hugh Gabriel BSc ACSM FGS: – Construction Manager
- William Peres BEng: – Technical Specialist
- Paul Burr: – Senior Project Manager/Piling Supervisor
- Lisa Webster: – Company Secretary & Accounts Manager
- Lee Mathers: – Plant Manager & Fitter
- Lucy Thorpe: – Resource & Procurement Manager
- Cathy Day: – PA & Marketing Co-ordinator
- Daisy Vince: – Contracts Administrator & Purchasing Clerk
We believe that we are the market leaders when considering complex basements with prestigious historic buildings requiring a considerable degree of engineering expertise at all levels.
At GSS, we are committed throughout the company to deliver projects to the highest quality, on time and to budget.